What is Nagi Smoothing Treatment?
Nagi smoothing treatment is an organic treatment made from amino acids. It keeps hair from getting puffy or frizzy and adds a natural shine. Because it’s organic, it is safe for everyone, including expectant mothers.
This might be suitable for you if
You don’t like when your hair gets puffy or frizzy and you want a low-maintenance hairstyle.
You feel like your previous keratin treatments aren’t quite getting the job done.
You’re concerned about hair damage and you want smooth hair.
You find yourself admiring the silky hair of others.
- Dry hair and apply Nagihair smoothing treatment.
- Leave treatment in hair for 30-45 min.
- Rinse out
- Blow dry hair and flat iron the hair.
- Does it contain formaldehyde?
- What do I do if it rains on the day of my treatment and my hair gets wet?
- It’s not a problem. You can even go swimming!
- Do I have to use special shampoo and conditioner like with keratin treatment?
- No. You can use your normal shampoo and conditioner.
- Can I use a curling iron?
- Yes, you can use curling or straightening irons.
- How long does it last?
- Typically 6 to 8 months.
Nagi Smoothing Treatment First time client promotion
We have promotion for First time client.
$400→＄320 (20%off) for now
2nd time in 6month $360 (10%off)